If you`re looking for a reliable and secure way to view PDF documents on your personal computer, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the software you need. However, before you download and install this software, it`s important to understand the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC distribution license agreement for use on personal computers.
Here are some key points to keep in mind when it comes to the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC distribution license agreement:
1. Personal Use Only: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is intended for personal use only. If you are an organization or business that wants to use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for commercial purposes, you will need to obtain a different license.
2. Installation and Use: The license agreement grants you permission to install and use the software on a single computer. If you want to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on additional computers, you will need to obtain additional licenses.
3. Modifications and Reverse Engineering: You are not allowed to modify, adapt, or reverse engineer the software. Doing so violates the terms of the license agreement and could result in legal action.
4. Limitations on Liability: The license agreement also limits Adobe`s liability for any damages or losses that may occur as a result of using the software.
5. Automatic Updates: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC includes an automatic update feature that ensures you have the latest security patches and bug fixes. By downloading and installing the software, you agree to receive these updates.